I-Ken

The Decree Evilryu2
Welcome Back ! For the guest we hope you enjoy your stay, don't be afraid to Register!

For Newly Recruited members Hurry and report to the introduction post ASAP! glad to see you passing the Namification test! If you haven't registered, do it Right Now!, and on >>SFO U.G. AS WELL<<

- IK Staff

I-Ken

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Those Pure At Heart Hold The Most Hatred

Welcome all to Clan I-Ken
Welcome Back

The Decree

(-Nami-)
    (-Nami-)
    [OverLord]
    [OverLord]

User Level : 181397

The Decree Empty The Decree

Post by (-Nami-) Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:49 pm

Welcome All to Clan I-Ken. I (-Nami-) am your founder and Leader. I encourage everyone to carefully and fully read the Rules of Our forum. I want everyone to enjoy themselves. After reading and understanding each and every rule to its entirety. If you do not Agree with the rules of the forum please feel free to remove yourself from the Clan Effective IMMEDIATELY. I will not tolerate and Negativity or Bad judgement we are all here to have fun and learn a lot from our fellow members.

Any member disobeying the rules or harassing other members will be removed and banned indefinitely. It is NOT just a game, but yes be competitive but disrespecting or harassing another member WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!

Rules will be listed below. Please follow them and Govern yourselves Accordingly.

#1: Be Respectful. Treat those the way you want to be treated.
    #2: No Trolling, Spamming, or Harassment. What So Ever.
    #3: No One is ABOVE Authority.
    #4: Respectfully Limit Profanity
    #5: Keep it clean. Keep topics and posts in the Correct area.
    #6: Keep it short and sweet when Pming.
    #7: If you Believe you have an Idea that is better than mine I Want To Hear It. I encourage Constructive Criticism.
    #8: Stay Active!!!
    #9: All Members MUST be Registered on SFO UG and the PX Forum No Exceptions
    #10: When registering ALWAYS use the same Username for SFO  and its Forums

All rules are final and go into effect Immediately Upon Registration.

Sincerely (-Nami-)

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:18 am